Here's an Odd Question/Theory

Thu Aug 12 22:34:01 1999

I am famous in my own personal circles for my "Dear All" letters, and here's one off to all of you:

My friend and neighbor were visiting this evening over an scary twist of events for her. Since her return from a trip two weeks ago to Puerto Rico, whe has suffered numbness, tingling and swelling of her blood vessels (especially in her hands) when ever she in in contact with anything cold. She has to wear a sweat suit and lined winter gloves to go grocery shopping...picking up a gallon container of milk can numb her for 3 hours or more. She sat in the ocean at the beach, and her butt went numb and started timgling. She went to her TaeKwando class, and just walking bare foot on the cold tile floor numbed her feet!! Bizzarro...but don't stop here, as I think it may be tied in with her on-going bout with endometriosis, plus (??) possibility of adhesions (again, ??) from laparoscopy to diagnosis the endo. She said her doctor drew five vials of blood and checked her for diabetes, rheno syndrome (SP), and a host of other ailments, and all came back negative.

I haven't read too much in the way of complaints of numbness and or tingling possibly associated with adhesions. Is it just me, or are there others who know what I am talking about. My forearms to my palms of my hads go numb, as do my legs from just behind my thighs downward. My friend struck a raw nerve with me on the n/t issue, as it is very common for me. I know I've mentioned it to Helen, Christine and Valerie before, but they seemed immune to this lovely sensation combo. Can any of you see any parallels here? Let me know what's cooking on this beauty.

KHG

--
godfrey@doubled.com

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: