Had my surgery...

Fri Aug 13 14:11:30 1999

I thought of all of you yesterday while waiting to go into the OR. It helped me alot, and I smiled. :)

I have to say that I am very glad I requested something before surgery to help me relax. They gave me Versid (sp.?). Let me tell you, I awoke with a smile in the recovery room, and being relived of stress and tension allows me to be sitting here right now typing away.

I did have another adhesion. My colon and secum were again attached to my abdominal wall. Apparently, worse than before which was only about two months ago. Dr. Hyde abraded the adhesion and massaged it down off the abdominal wall, instead of just cutting it. We hope this will take care of it - but we both agree it will probably return.

So while I recover, I will give my future much thought. I don't want to go into surgery again for fear that it could lead to even more severe damage. I think the waiting is just as frustrating. *sigh*

Thank you all for your kind notes. I think I'll stick around here for awhile, it is support like the kind found amongst all of you that warms my heart. I only hope I can return some in kind.

Peace ~ Meg

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: