pain clinic nurse called today

Wed Nov 3 13:22:13 1999

hello, I hope I can type better we have a new keyboard and I hate it. I called the nurse today, AND I TOLD HER ABOUT HE WAY I FELT BOUT THE FIRST DR I SW YESTERDY, HE WAS SO RUDE, AND I TOLD HER it upset my gyn who referred me. she said of course you are HIS patient. She is ging to tell the dr I see normally abot the pain meds are not helping the pain, I stopped all but Neuroti, they said you could have a seizure if you stop it suddenly. Like I told the nurse I love her and my counslor, and had to speak up, it just seemed lke eveythig te had tried with me failed, eept thetrazdone(SLEEP). I even asked her should ive up and juslet thm pe me upand operte, and e enea urgon can us sprafm, hesaid Toinotnt heyan ce outwth SMETHING trelese all the adhesos. THE adheson e stick allve the lrge and smallnestes, thebol,I KNO ae so crw unow.

I know I am dependant on laxatives and she hada fit that I was taking so much senekot and no BM. Okay, thisis a mess and will not go back to type correct.

am waiting for a call too, from gyn after he talks to her frompain center. I asked her if this mix of meds could be making me anxious, and he said YES! Should have spoke up sooner.

All I take now is 10 mgs oxycontn3 times a day, 100 mgs celebrex twice day, 900 Neurotin and 100 mgs Trazadone at night to sleep,would be crazy without that!

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: