Interesting find on digestive disorder

Thu Nov 4 09:51:29 1999

First...thank you to Toni for answering my post from earlier. I send an empathatic hug to you...I know first hand how pain and despair can cause you to say things you don't mean. I am glad to see your posts and I hope you find comfort in knowing we care.

I don't know if this is a repetition of information already posted but I thought I would share it anyways. I was searching the web for all kinds of information and stumbled across this website about digestive disorder. If I understand it correctly it is stating that something in the muscles/nerves cause the sensations or pain associated with bowel obstruction. Now...I'm not referring to those of us who obviously have an obstruction but rather to those of us who are not sure...where it may seem like it is partial. Does any of the information in this link seem like it explains some hard to explain symptoms? If it is just hogwash (oops...another old-timer phrase!) let me know!

I am interpreting the psuedo to mean: the sensation/pain is real. Obvious distress but with nothing physically wrong inside the bowel. http://www.gastronews.com/pat_info.dir/intpseud.html

--
Merri Ellen

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: