Helpful Information

Mon Nov 8 19:28:41 1999

Hello to all! I was trying to find some information on the internet about different drugs. One of my friends has to pay over 300.00 per month for her medications and I wanted to contact the manufacturing company. I found several websites designated to help people who cannot afford their medications! I wondered if anyone here might need a helping hand with medication costs? There is an application fee and quite a few questions to answer but if it will help just one person with the burden of expensive drugs...it would be worth investigating! :o)

Medication update: Celexa did not work for me, terrible side effects. So pain management dr. will perscribe something else on Thursday.

Does anyone use massage therapy to help ease pain? I have visited some other chronic pain websites that have really positive comments on the benefits of theraputic massage. I called a local business and asked if they would be willing to modify a session to fit my needs and I found out that they work with a number of people who have fibromyalgia and adhesion problems! It wasn't a special request...they already knew what I would need! Now to work it into the budget.

--
Merri Ellen

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: