At Mon, 8 Nov 1999, Merri Ellen wrote: >
>Hello to all! I was trying to find some information on the internet
>about different drugs. One of my friends has to pay over 300.00 per
>month for her medications and I wanted to contact the manufacturing
>company. I found several websites designated to help people who cannot
>afford their medications! I wondered if anyone here might need a helping
>hand with medication costs? There is an application fee and quite a few
>questions to answer but if it will help just one person with the burden
>of expensive drugs...it would be worth investigating! :o)
>
>Medication update: Celexa did not work for me, terrible side effects. So
>pain management dr. will perscribe something else on Thursday.
>
>Does anyone use massage therapy to help ease pain? I have visited some
>other chronic pain websites that have really positive comments on the
>benefits of theraputic massage. I called a local business and asked if
>they would be willing to modify a session to fit my needs and I found
>out that they work with a number of people who have fibromyalgia and
>adhesion problems! It wasn't a special request...they already knew what
>I would need! Now to work it into the budget.
>
>--
>Merri Ellen
>

Hi Merri Ellen, I've done alot of massage and other types of body work. Probably because I am a therapist but unable to work for about 9 months now. Massage can help keep us healthy by detoxifing us, lowering stress, assisting grief, relaxing muscles and alot lot more. One muscle in particular is the "psoas" it is a hip flexer and is in our pelvic. Sometimes it could be the cause of menstral pain and back pain. Usually the postion they put us in for surgery will cause this ms. to be tight. Can be painful to release though. I have had lots of alternative treatments. With some relief but only temporary. Helped me to contiue and not just lay down and die. Most insurances pay for pysical therapy, start calling places and ask if they do "visceral" work or "strain counter-strain"or "crainial-sacral" visceral work. Cranial-sacral work is wonderful it is very un-intrusive and you feel like you can float after ward. The visceral work is very emotional, I cried alot duing those sessions. My P.T. said she had done what she could and refferred me t a Osteopath that would go into my vagina and release pelvic walls. At the time I was too inflammed for some reason so I canceled or chickened out ! Sounded painful. Yes ,we all should have a weekly massage if pocket book will allow it. Other places to call for references would be a nutritionalist or naturepath in your area. Hey, aren't you in Seattle somewhere? If so I have a great lady for you to see up north she dose it all.E-mail me if I'm right. thanks JJ

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: