Chris

Mon Nov 15 11:42:33 1999

Hi Chris, Thanks for the support. I am going to go into surgery hoping that they will find something that will take care of the pain but also knowing that there is a chance that they won't. I guess I sounded as though I was going in with no hope but that is not the way I meant it to sound. Although it was quite depressing to have the surgeon tell me what he did I have to be realistic about things also and know that there may not be a cure. I can only hope and pray at this time.I am going to call my gyn and talk to him about the appointment I had with the surgeon. He was away last week and did not inform the surgeon of my situation. Which I thought was poor practice,But I do have a lot of confidence in my Gyn with doing the surgery. The surgeon even told me that my Dr. was much more advanced with laporoscopy than he is . And according to the operative reports that I received I am very confident in him.And I know that he is trying to do all that he can. The surgeon told me that he would be more than happy to assist and do what ever he could to help me.Thanks again I will keep everyone posted as to how things go. Peggy

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: