>that he is now looking and leaning towards endometreosis . Due to the
>fact that I had documented endo back in 1994 . I had an endometriom
>(sp) cyst in the scar of my c-section . The surgeon that is assisting
>is the same one that removed the cyst back then . At least he is going
>in looking for a reason why I am having so much pain . I am really
>confident with my gyn knowing that he is trying all that he can to help
>me. I know that there are Drs. that would have giving up (like the one
>that did my hysterectomy )So I really respect this Dr. for that .Thanks
>for the support it is very much appreciated and needed .
>"Friends that stick together" Peggy

I will be thinking of you too, o Monday, hopefully hey do not have to convert to laparotomy. ast year the dr had to covert, and I ended up staying, of course, ended up there a week in Sept. I felt better to be in the hospital. After me last lp, in August of last year I got sick and usually do not even get sick after laparotomy, I ask for a strong medicine, and t really hs helped me from getting sick, I get nausas(sp) but after Phenergren, I have not gotten sick, when I had to came home after laps I always had to call for something to settle my stomach. That is my biggest fear of surgery is waking up sick, so far I have been lucky, this time if I decide to have another son,haven't heard from gyn yet, I will most likey be sick, with all the bowel involvement. I will thik of you and hope all goes well for you. When you feel up to it will all look forward to hear from you.

Toni I too, Peggy have alot of faith in my gyn, and if he decides not to be involved, will not go through it, I understand a general surgeon needs to be there, but in sept, my gyn told me it was time to operate, he told me he would lyse adhesions and general surgeon will be there to wrap the bowel, and if any thing goes wrong with the bowel, he would be there. When I saw semertzidies, he did tell me my gyn did a VERY difficult surgery. hope he does not change his mind, seems he may be.>

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: