Re: Adhesion sufferer in Canada NEEDS our help!

Sat Nov 27 10:45:55 1999

Dear friends, Mary Pomroy of Calgary, Alberta Cananda has asked that I put out a plea to others who suffer as she does. Mary needs as much support to back up her claims of suffering and disability as she prepares to go to court in an attempt to secure a disability long over due her.

Mary is asking for you to share your story of pain and suffering as well as the impact that ARD ( Adhesion Related Disease ) has had on your life. mary sufers greatly as most who have ARD suffer, and we are working dilegently to get her here to the USA for medical care for her ARD...if we think that there is little knowledge and help available here in the USA...it is even less in Canada.

I would ask that even in the midst of your own pain and suffering that you take a moment to respond to Mary's plea and just maybe together we can make one of our own have life a little easier and add a greater degree of hope for her as well. I often think of the unknown prophet who once said, "If we are not of this earth to make life a little better for our fellow man, then why are we here at all? " And I do believe that when we reach out through our own pain and suffering to help another through thier suffering, that giving wil be returned to us two fold...as GOD knows what is in our hearts and when that giving is not easy it is sure to be real! Please send messages to Mary at: mpomroy@home.com Thank-you and GOD speed be with everyone as we look for a cure for ARD!!

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: