Re: Funny, You Don't Look Sick

Fri Dec 10 13:36:33 1999

HEY EVERYONE!!! Look at this foward! PLEASE write to Alger NOW!!

This just may be our year....Pray that this will be the year of great breakthroughs....please due your part NOW...send in your story, let the world know you are suffering...please...if we stand together now, we just may make a difference for all of us and all who will find themselves suffering ARD in the future!

For all the anger, frustrations, pain and suffering that you have becuase no one cared about you or believed your sufferring....speak out NOW!!! We just may have a ear...send your story to that e-mail address and may GOD be with us now in this blessed of all seasons!

Maybe we will get help for Laura, Anne, Kathy, Helen, LeeAnne, Lou Ann, Gina, Mary, and on and on and on... May God bless us each and everyone....

From: Alexandra Alger <aalger@forbes.com> To: <bnb@cybrzn.com> Sent: Friday, December 10, 1999 2:19 PM Subject: Re: The danger within "

WOW. I had no idea!!!! Thank you for writing. I'm on deadline with another story, but once it is done, I will carefully reread your email and be in touch. This is certainly an even large, even more terrible (and i didn't think such a thing were possible) story. Best, Alex Alger

>----- Original Message -----
From: Helen Dynda <olddad66@runestone.net> To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS <adhesions@talk.obgyn.net> Sent: Saturday, December 04, 1999 7:24 PM Subject: Funny, You Don't Look Sick

> Here is another web site, which will give you some insight into how to
> handle comments like this from other people.
>
> Funny, You Don't Look Sick
>
> http://www.ednf.org/articles/funny.htm
>
> --
> The 15th century proverb which summarizes the purpose of medicine is:
> * To cure sometimes, to relieve often, to comfort always. *
>

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: