Re: Glad to find y'all!!!

Wed Dec 29 14:35:05 1999

RE: Glad to find y'all!!!Super nice job Laura N. You said it as well as any of could!! I NEED to have you get to me as soon as possible regarding the INTERGELTM article you sent to Helen!! ASAP please!! Bev

> ----- Original Message -----
From: LNewman@milbank.com To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS Sent: Wednesday, December 29, 1999 2:43 PM Subject: RE: Glad to find y'all!!!

Tanya, Laura N. here. Glad to meet you!!!!! First, you don't live with the pain, it lives with you. Once you have mastered that fact, it frees you from all responsibility that the drs. have fed to you starting with phrases like: "it is all in your head" or "you just have to deal with the pain" to which all you want to do is pick up a bat and pretend to knock one out of the park so to speak. After that thought runs through your mind and you keep the laugh to yourself, just hop off that table and take yourself home. Then log in here (which you did, now you can pass this on to others you will meet) and ask someone that lives close to or in your area for a referral of the dr. they are seeing. Remember first and foremost, you are the master of your ship -- no one else. Do not allow anything done to your body you are not comfortable with or have much knowledge of. I am sure everyone will agree with this. How did we arrive at this conclusion -- we lived it. It was hell but we crossed over. I have made peace with my pain and I force myself to work but believe me, God is holding me up like a puppet and without Him, I could do nothing. Pain can be dealt with and fixed to a point and depending on the severity of your or anyone's problems. Some of us are much worse than others but then again, one man's soup is another man's steak. You just have to come to terms with it on your level. NEVER sucumb to your pain - EVER!!! That will destroy you and your will don't let that happen. Let us know where you live and someone will hopefully have a name you can use. Also know that you can write here and pound your fists as long and loud as you want and we will never get tired of hearing (or reading) what you have to say nor will it be to "gross" for us. Have a safe New Year's my new friend!!!!

-----Original Message----- From: tanyamoore96@yahoo.com [SMTP:tanyamoore96@yahoo.com] Sent: Friday, December 24, 1999 1:40 PM To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS Subject: Glad to find y'all!!!

I couldn't believe my eyes when I was over at my sister's house and found this website. You know the old saying, "You think that you're the only one". I've been suffering from adhesions since 1991. I've had three major surgeries, all to no avail. I was referred to the pain clinic at UMAS in Little Rock, AR and prescribed pain medicine and was told to live with it. There has to be a better quality of life. What's the answer? How can we keep working and supporting ourselves when we have such horrific pain every day? Someone please write me back with some suggestions or let me know how you live with it.

Thank you and God bless you. Carol

http://www.adhesions.org/forums/listcmds.htm

This e-mail message may contain legally privileged and/or confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient(s), or the employee or agent responsible for delivery of this message to the intended recipient(s), you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this e-mail message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please immediately notify the sender and delete this e-mail message from your computer.

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: