Re: Kathy's doing fine

Fri Feb 25 05:00:29 2000

At Thu, 24 Feb 2000, Bernie and Beverly Doucette wrote: >
>Thank-you my dearest Karen! PLEASE give kathy my best and tell her I paryed all day for her. Also mention the wheelchair at aiprotas etc..ok?
>
>Keep me posted and let her know I am here if she has any questions...that is the best i can offer from such a distance, please give her a hyug for me as that is the closet she and I will ever get is through you..ok?
>
>Get to me as soon as you meet her etc...
>
>love Bev
>
>How are you doing?? No word from Karla last two days...???
>

I guess all our prayers help, glad to hear everything went weel, and hope that this is relief for her. I hope this day finds everyone well, going to be a pretty day here today, and I am going to make sure I get out of the house and enjoy it. It is going to be 75 degrees here, and it is Feb? Sounds good to me, I do think that some of this will help us get out of some of the depression we suffer from.

Your friend, Toni

>> ----- Original Message -----
> From: Karen Kaplan
> To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS
> Sent: Thursday, February 24, 2000 7:41 PM
> Subject: Kathy's doing fine
>
> Hi all - I just heard that Kathy is in recovery and doing just fine after her surgery with Dr. Reich at Columbia/Presbyterian Hospital here in New York.
> She'll be leaving the hospital in 2-3 hours. I'll see her tomorrow night and let you know more since she won't be going home until Tuesday.
> Karen

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: