Re: symptoms of abdominal adhesions?Kegel exercises

Sat Feb 26 18:16:57 2000

It sounds alot like my symptoms. As it turns out, everything IS falling out - which is why I look pregnant. It's enterocele and rectocele - in addition to the adhesions - and I will be having surgery in the next couple of weeks to repair them.

But it took 4 years before I was able to get anyone to actually LOOK at my insides to see what was wrong. The pain didn't matter to them, apparently. They saw nothing wrong, so why bother? And as time went on, the muscles completely lost it. I have always done Kegels, but I guess it wasn't enough. There's a description at http://www.universityobgyn.com/pelvic.htm of these conditions, if anyone's interested. The odd thing, however, is that, as my dr said, it usually happens as a result of a hysterectomy, and it started with me BEFORE the hysterectomy.

--
Tara S
---------------------------
Kay:
So sorry you are suffering like this.  I had that same falling out feeling.
what i think are the Kegel exercises have helped - maybe you should ask an
obstetrics nurse about them.
Karen

>----- Original Message -----

> I have been suffering with these symptoms for about 3-4 years. Symptoms > are CRAMPING!!!, tenderness in the abdominal area mostly on the right > side, pressure on my bladder which becomes painful when full, and low > back ache. I have the feeling that everything is going to fall out > sometimes. Am I crazy? I really want relief! At least if others are > experiencing similar symptoms I won't feel alone. > > -- > Please help, Kay (kaysan@iwon.com)

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: