ADHESIONS DON'T CAUSE PAIN !

Fri May 19 01:36:28 2000

I KNEW THAT WOULD GET YOUR ATTENTION ! That is what my gyno. told me. She says I have phantom pain just like the people that get there hands cut off. My nerves keep firering and sending pain signals to my brain. We need to retrain them. So I have changed tracks again. Taking nortriptaline to stop pain signals and back to stup-id P.T. Bad attitude !!! I was going to PA to get an operation with Redan and Riech. I was so disapointed. I was looking for a quick fix. I have done some reading about this "CHRONIC PAIN SYNDROME." SHE MAY BE WRONG BUT I HAVE TO GIVE IT A TRY. ANOTHER WEIRD THING THAT HAPPENED IS REDAN LOOkED AT MY VIDEO FROM MY LAST SURGERY AND SAID HE SAW NOTHING WRONG INSIDE OF ME. SO THAT MEANS THAT DOCTOR TOOK OUT MY OVARIES AND APPENDIXS FOR NOTHING. He came out and told my family that it was a good thing I came because my appendixs was about to burst. The pathology report says my appendixs was GLISTENING AND GROSSLY NORMAL. I feel so violated. Then I here this guy is notorious for doing this to women. One of THOSE. My doctor made sense when she said " You have let the boys try to make you feel better, 3 times they cut on you, now let a girl try." And she said the way my body is acting is like someone who has been sexually abused as a kid. I don't know. So maybe I don't have adhesions ? I don't know ? I may even go to a live in pain clinic. Maybe that would get my life back. Thanks for listening. I am going to find the chronic pain forum. But I will check back always. I hope everyone finds there path to a pain free life. Jaynie

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: