Re: DR. REICH & DR. REDAN

Mon Sep 18 16:58:16 2000

To all:

This posting is correct in that this group does not offer financial grants or aid to its members at this time. All persons who are offering anything that is directly related to education, support, ideas, experiences, referrals are all volunteers. Most suffer from ARD themselves and have had to find their own means of financial assistance for their own surgeries. Many of the volunteers use their own moneys to accommodate the requests and needs of others who ask for various assistance.

This group offers education and much needed support, as well as sharing of personal experiences in hopes that it may offer guidance and or spare someone from adding insult to injury at times. We have no funds to give out, that is true, but then that doesn't mean we wouldn't share ideas as to how to fund a surgery, as we have done that for many in the past, and it did offer them the opportunity to secure a surgery with Dr's Reich & Redan!

If all one is looking for is to have their way paid for a surgery, then this isn't the group to address for that. I agree. But to date, I haven't seen anyone who walked into this group with their hand out...everyone has asked what can they do to help themselves ...and that meant to help themselves in many ways, not only in seeking a surgery be it with Reich, Redan or Korell.

What is really sad is that this person seems to be frustrated and displacing the anger here...could it be " SUE " from the survivor series??? Hmmmmm sounds like it!

Laughter is still the best medicine..please have a good evening !

Bev

>----- Original Message ----- From: anonymous <anonymous@obgyn.net>
To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS <adhesions@mail.medispecialty.com> Sent: Monday, September 18, 2000 12:04 PM Subject: DR. REICH & DR. REDAN

> For all you hopefuls, don't get discouraged but if you don't have
> financial help don't bother contacting this group! Also I have found out
> that there was an operation in June that already had to be redone! There
> are some of us that just make adhesions 8(( We need to make the best of
> what we can!
>

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: