Re: Thanks Sue Ann Murray and Chrissie for continuing to bring HOPE to the IAS Message Board!!

Thu Sep 21 11:25:19 2000

You're welcome. I admit I don't write too much and often skim through the messages but I try to at least check in and see what's happening. I was recently approved for disability from my job because of multiple sclerosis so have had a lot going on lately and plenty of other things on my mind.

Sue Ann

> ----- Original Message -----
From: Helen Dynda To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS Sent: Wednesday, September 20, 2000 4:54 PM Subject: Thanks Sue Ann Murray and Chrissie for continuing to bring HOPE to the IAS Message Board!!

The majority of people, who have had successful adhesiolysis procedures, DO NOT visit forums or message boards, such as the IAS Message Board. They apparently seem to prefer to not be reminded of all of the pain they had suffered with. This is unfortunate; but it is true!! These people have alot to offer those who are struggling with ARD ( adhesions-related disease ).

It is really encouraging to be able to read messages from Sue Ann Murray and Chrissie, who have had successful adhesiolysis procedures!! Their messages of HOPE are so welcome on the IAS Message Board!!!

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: