Please, don't get dissapointed with my progress........

Sun Nov 12 09:38:16 2000

Hi everyone, Now it's time for me to ask for your help. I don't want to dissapoint anyone - this email is not my intent. But I know I can get words of wisdom from all of you and some help as well. As most of you know I had my surgery with Redan and Reich on July 24 of this year. Everything was fine for a month and a half. I was so happy to be almost ALL pain free. Now, the pain has come back triple and I can't stand it. I did let Redan know and he said give it six months for the surgery to work. I know my body well enough that this is the pain I had prior to the surgery. This is the pain that I have known for most of my life. This is the pain and it's BACK. My God, I am so depressed. I know I am usually upbeat and give happy emails, I'm sorry that this one is such a downer. I do not want to bring feelings down, but I know on this site, all of you are here to help everyone, and I need your help. Please. I went to Boston Brigham and Womens pain center last week and the Mr. Man docotor told me that adhesions do not cause pain. He said take this nerve medication and it will be ok. I tried, tried and tried to tell him that I tried this med 2 years ago and he didn't listen. HE DIDN'T listen. I have been through this that I know what to bring to my appointments, what to say, and how to prepare myself for a let down, but this time I lost it. I truley lost it. I have pondering around in my head whether to share this with all of you, or not. I thought about it and thought about it and then I told myself I had to be honest with all of you and let you know how I'm feeling. Please, don't let me dissapoint those who are going to R&R. Remember all bodies are different. Remember that I have been through lots of surgeries and have been diagnosed with endometriosis stage 5. And of course that diagnose came years too late. Maybe I'm venting. Maybe I'm feeling really down and want words of hope. I'm sorry to all of those I have dissapointed. I needed to share my feelings. Now, my next step is going to a pain clinic in NH. I have been there before and left because the doctor I was seeing there told me to see a priest for my pain! The one and only thing that has worked for my pain is Oxycontin. I don't want the doctors to think that I am a drug user - I use the oxycontin the way it is prescribed to me and I don't abuse it. It helps me sleep (what is that anyway, sleep?) It helps me work my job (which I need to pay bills) It HELPS me, and that is what I need right now, help. Love and hugs to all of you, ~Chrissie

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: