Constipation ?

Fri Jan 26 20:43:45 2001

Hello Everyone, I have been trying to catch up on all the posts from the last couple of days. I really missed reading them even though I just found this site not to long ago. I have been really sick. I am still not eating anything solid the only thing I have been drinking is the Ensure a couple times a day with lots of water and some juice. I am so confused and scared about what to eat!!! I have Dr.s telling me to drink fiber all and eat lots of fiber. Then twice in the last 6 months I have been to the ER because of severe pain only to find out that I am totally constipated all the way through. Then the Dr.s there tell me I am eating to much fiber. I DO NOT want to get addicted to LAX either. I am really scared to eat anything because I am afraid of getting constipated again.I am so tired and I have absolutely no energy. It also really hurts when my bowels move. It feels like I am tearing inside. Does anyone know where I can get some info. on nutrition? I cried as I was catching up on all the postings cause I feel so many of the things you all write about. BIG PAIN-FREE HUGS FOR ALL OF YOU!!!

--
brokenwing

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: