At Fri, 26 Jan 2001, brokenwing wrote: >
>Hello Everyone,
>I have been trying to catch up on all the posts from the last couple of
>days. I really missed reading them even though I just found this site
>not to long ago. I have been really sick. I am still not eating
>anything solid the only thing I have been drinking is the Ensure a
>couple times a day with lots of water and some juice. I am so confused
>and scared about what to eat!!! I have Dr.s telling me to drink fiber
Hi > Just wanted to let you know you're not alone with the bowel problems. I've had similar problems since 10/93 hysterectomy, and drs. have been mostly no help at all...all they suggest is more and more and different types of fiber, all of which made a bad situation worse. Presently, I seem to do better on a low residue diet, and MOM and just liquids when it gets really bad. Am going to try mineral oil when I get the guts (no pun intended). My worst fear is that I'll wind up in the er and some Dr. who knows nothing about proper adhesion removal with perform an emergency exlap! Hopefully, I'll have a little warning and be able to see Dr. Reich or Redan or one of those guys first, though I haven't done it yet because of the expense involved. This sight has been a godsend to me...I thought I was all alone with these wierd syumptoms before. Now, though I have other med. problems that prohibit me from being on the sight often, it's such a comfort to know you all are out there...especially when I'm up all hours of the night because of the pain, etc. Sometimes that's the best time for me to get on the sight...it just hellps, you know? Good luck!rts when my bowels move. It feels like I am tearing >inside. Does anyone know where I can get some info. on nutrition? I
>cried as I was catching up on all the postings cause I feel so many of
>the things you all write about. BIG PAIN-FREE HUGS FOR ALL OF YOU!!!
>
>--
>brokenwing
>

--
Patti

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: