Need sleep

Sun Jan 28 09:30:49 2001

Hi Everybody ;-)

Well, it's another sleepless night for me. The pain is so so bad. I am allergic to most of the painkillers unfortunately, and with the bowel operations codeine doesn't do it any good. It's the middle of a heatwave here, so a hot water bottle is out of the question. I have been playing some music to try and keep me calm, however it is still pretty frustrating. I have to wait 7 weeks before I can have yet another surgery. I know my pain is Adhesions, at least that is a comfort.

I wonder if anyone has any suggestions on how I could get some sleep ??? I have tried a sleeping tablet many moons ago, and it didn't agree with me, maybe a natural product would be beneficial if anyone knows of something.

You know, I have seen alot written about our partners in the last few weeks, and I am blessed with a very supportive one, but sometimes I get so sick of myself being sick that I don't feel worthy, weak and just want this awful pain to stop.

I don't feel depressed though, as silly as it sounds, I try to keep a stiff upper lip for my family, and always try to make my son smile and laugh at least once a day. But ahhh, to play basketball with him again ;-)

Your help and support is always appreciated, Trace x

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: