Re: Need sleep

Mon Jan 29 01:27:56 2001

Dear Trace I often have sleepless nights and dont get to lay in bed that often I sleep in my recliner most of the time as it is much more cmfortable for me.I dont hsve any suggestions really but those foot baths are real good with some aromatherapy oils in it.I have to go back to my urologist tomorrow at ten He has to look in my new bladder he built every year as the urine flowing thru bowel tissue can cause stones.It is so painful to empty my ne bladder because the adhesions are trying to strangle it.I go back to my surgeon on thursday.Tom (my husband) says I have been crying in my sleep with the pain and he wants George to go in and clear them now but mentally and emotionally I am not ready.Love always Robyne

> ----- Original Message -----
From: niko To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS Sent: Monday, January 29, 2001 2:32 AM Subject: Need sleep

Hi Everybody ;-)

Well, it's another sleepless night for me. The pain is so so bad. I am allergic to most of the painkillers unfortunately, and with the bowel operations codeine doesn't do it any good. It's the middle of a heatwave here, so a hot water bottle is out of the question. I have been playing some music to try and keep me calm, however it is still pretty frustrating. I have to wait 7 weeks before I can have yet another surgery. I know my pain is Adhesions, at least that is a comfort.

I wonder if anyone has any suggestions on how I could get some sleep ??? I have tried a sleeping tablet many moons ago, and it didn't agree with me, maybe a natural product would be beneficial if anyone knows of something.

You know, I have seen alot written about our partners in the last few weeks, and I am blessed with a very supportive one, but sometimes I get so sick of myself being sick that I don't feel worthy, weak and just want this awful pain to stop.

I don't feel depressed though, as silly as it sounds, I try to keep a stiff upper lip for my family, and always try to make my son smile and laugh at least once a day. But ahhh, to play basketball with him again ;-)

Your help and support is always appreciated, Trace x

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: