Re: Just what we didn't need:

Sat Feb 17 17:50:25 2001

So, who else had these thoughts? I myself was on oxycontin and oxyIR (immediate relief) but was taken off of it because of the lack of affect it gave me.....if only I had crushed mine!! lol Sorry!

--
Karla

>----- Original Message ----- From: "Janet Karam" <jkaram4@home.com> To: "Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS" <adhesions@forum.obgyn.net> Sent: Saturday, February 10, 2001 2:17 AM Subject: Re: Just what we didn't need:

> Dear Helen, > > Hopefully thing won't go so badly. My family doc told me this story a week > ago, and was still willing to prescribe it.(And this is the same Dr. Sever I > told you about...extremely conservative). > > He explained that oxycontin was a time-release pill, and the kids are > breaking the, so as to get the full dose and get high. > > In a way, I'm glad he told me, what if one day, I though hmmm, maybe I'll > halve it...I would've been in for a surprise, and probably scared to > death!(not that I ever find myself halving pills anymore...but who knows?!) > > Hope you're doing well...talk with you soon. > > Love, > > Janet >

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: