Re: ICQ CHAT!!!

Thu Mar 8 17:02:45 2001

Hi Colette,

I've just added you to my ICQ list. Everyone, this is really a great chat system, you can either go into a chat room, or you can just send instant messages to everyone. Someone mentioned that everyone can see you when you are online, well you can also work in "invisible" mode, that allows you to see who else is online on your list without revealing that you are too! So if you are having a day when you don't feel like showing yourself.....that's fine!

I keep in contact with over 50 people already with ICQ I was a Guide leader (Thats were Wally comes from *G* it was my Guiding name), Girl Scouts for those of you from the States. It has really been great for me as a leader, I was able to get all sorts of help, advice & program ideas from people around the world. Some of them have even become snail mail buddies & we send all sorts of things to each other from our own countries. Could someone who has AOL go to OCQ website & see if you can download it? I'm sure that everyone will find it useful.

I am happy to help new users become familiar with it,

Cheers Wally!

ICQ#36199985 At Thu, 8 Mar 2001, Colette wrote: >
>i just downloaded ICQ i'm not to familiar with it yet but if any one has
>it they can add me too thier lis here's my #110671038. please let me
>know of any of you that have this we could chat thanks!!!
> Colette

--
You will never never know.......if you don't give it a go :)

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: