Re: Just a simple goodbye ( Me Two ) - DON'T go Jean and Brokenwing......

Mon Mar 12 17:34:57 2001

I agree most heartily, that we must not leave here as we are afraid to voice our opinions. I do think that opinions were voiced, we reacted to those opinions, and we can continue to voice our opinions. we were simply asked not to go Dr. bashing, but we were not asked to stop voicing our own opinions to matters. We must all stay together and gain the knowledge that we need in order to survive and help one another through the most difficult times in our lives. If we all just gave up, there would be no board and there would be no one to help others and no one to help us.

I also believe that we should be able to advise those that are looking for the best qualified doctors to list the doctors that we know are successfully helping ARD sufferers. With others telling their experiences on the board with their successes we are now building the list of doctors instead of only being able to refer people to two doctors.

With Dr. Redan and Dr. Gerhardt reading our postings, are we truly being spied upon, or are they helping, by contacting those that need assistance in finding a qualified surgeon. Most that are being contacted have been turned away from other surgeons (thank goodness) because they didn't have the expertise to handle their cases. Let's please stay together. The saying "There is stength in numbers," applies here too.

Love,

--
Helen Chalmers

--
Helen Chalmers

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: