Re: Janet Karam is having surgery today at Scranton, PA !!

Thu Mar 15 13:32:28 2001

Dearest Janet,

Hi Janet ;-)) I hope someone will give you our messages ;-))

You are an angel with your postings, and I truly hope this surgery sets you free from any pain.I already miss seeing you on the board, and am anxious to hear of your progress !!

Alot of people believe that "what goes around, comes around".. if that's the case, then I know how many good things are in store for you. You are kind, caring and supportive, so it's all coming round back at you Janet !!!

You are already in prayers, as always.

Your pain pal Trace xo

>----- Original Message -----
From: Helen Dynda To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS Sent: Friday, 16 March 2001 5:34 Subject: Janet Karam is having surgery today at Scranton, PA !!

Dear International Adhesions Society members and friends,

Janet Karam ( jkaram04@aol.com ) from Colorado is scheduled to have surgery today, March 15th. Her surgery was scheduled for noon. By now her adhesiolysis procedure is probably still underway or about to be completed. In her behalf, I am requesting that you remember Janet in your thoughts and prayers.

With God's help, your prayers and the skill of her surgeons...Janet will be given the chance to enjoy a much better quality of life. Best wishes, Janet, that your surgery will be a success!!

Love, Helen

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: