Re: need a boost

Fri Mar 23 20:14:35 2001

Kelly, I am from N.M. I live in the 4-corners area near where Colo., Utah, Arizona and NM meet. I am mailing all of my prior surgery reports on Monday, then they will call me to set up a date. What airport are you flying into? That would be neat if we had surgery at the same time. You are a step ahead of me though, so you will probably have surgery before me. I hope and pray for us that we will only have to endure one surgery. The way that my body feels, it feels like I have them from my chest to my pelvic area. I guess everyone has fears when facing surgery, especially this one. I had surgery a year ago January in Colo. for adhesions, they were back in a months time. Also had adhesions removed on 4 other surgeries for other reasons. I am ready for this to be over with. I also have kids to worry about. I have 3. I am lucky to have my parents live close by. I have a 16 year old, a 13 year old, and a 11 year old. I am on pain meds also from Pain Management, they aren't helping much. I am lucky that I haven't lost a lot of weight though. I know what you mean about the $. I have so many Dr. bills already, but at this point I don't care, we have to be well to take care of our family and enjoy life right I would like to hear more from you. Kel mkmurray@cyberport.com

>

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: