Re: EXERCISE....WATER....ATTITUDE....DISTRACTION => ALL HELP DIGESTIVE SYSTEM...

Sun May 13 20:56:00 2001

Yes, warm water helps the digestive system BUT I can't handle drinking warm water......hey, at least I drink water now that's a plus, can't get carried away with this (LOL)! Jean . . .

** The greatest Gift of all ......... is the gift of love**

>----- Original Message -----
From: olddad66@runestone.net To: "Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS" <adhesions@mail.medispecialty.com> Sent: Sunday, May 13, 2001 8:47 PM Subject: Re: EXERCISE....WATER....ATTITUDE....DISTRACTION => ALL HELP DIGESTIVE SYSTEM...

NOT iced water!! WARM LEMONADE? Well, if you can do it, I guess I can too!

As far as ice water causing "bloating" - I see what you mean; but I've never heard that WARM WATER is better to keep digestion moving. Now that you mention it, it does make sense.

Thanks, Mary!

At Sun, 13 May 2001, Mary Wade wrote:

Whoa there Helen! Not insulated. Just those flimsy little clear bottles that bottled water comes in works best for me. I think one reason that I like drinking out of the bottles is because I swallow less air when I drink. This keeps the bloating down. My doctor said that WARM water is much better to keep digestion moving than cold. So I just sip away on a bottle of lukewarm water and think to myself (with a flip of my hair) "I'm being European today!" as I drink my un-iced beverage.

Kansas Mary

--
Mary Wade

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: