sleeples in Scranton

Mon May 28 05:23:21 2001

Good (early) morning my friends, I am now on my 3rd day post op here in Scranton. I went 8 hours without pain meds last night ( Yaay) Now I am in big pain and probably should not have tried to be such a big girl, but it is another step... It is storming here and makes it difficult to want to get out and venture. I have been up since about 4am and have had trouble sleeping. We bought a VCR ( boredom is getting expensive) and I just started to watch the tape of my surgery, it was a little too graphic for me while I was hurting and waiting for the meds to kick in. Dr. Redan or Gerhart will come up one more time today and then my mom and I leave tomorrow for Philly on our long trek home. I miss my family, yet I know I should be relishing this peace and quiet and rest... I am longing for my bed, my husband, my daughters, my dogs... I cannot wait to feel good again. I have been told to be reaalistic and be prepared that it will take time, I have the time to get better, I was just out of time to get worse!! Thank you for humoring me with this lengthy note! I hope you all enjoy your Memorial Day holiday; Love, Kelly Doucet

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: