Re: cleaning (panic) attack, Liesel

Sat Jun 2 13:51:15 2001

Lynda, I am also buried with work to do. I am 2 weeks post-op, and I still feel awful. I felt better a week after surgery then I do now. I have gone to 3 ball-games today and it is only noon. My bedroom also is like yours. It is over-whelming at times. I have to go back to work Monday and the thought of it is depressing. We need to keep telling ourselves that our insides are still recovering. You are not recovered yet as well. I did not take any pain meds for the past two days and was up all night both nights with pain. I feel like I am a weakling when I have to have pain management and I feel lazy if I rest. I have not rested since my surgery like I said I would. You need to slow down on your cleaning etc... Stay busy, but do not over-do. My daughter wanted me to carry her softball equipment bag for her today as she was worn out. I almost grabbed it then thought, "No, I can't do it." I keep thinking my pain will never go away, but Dr. Redan said it would take 6 mos. to a year. It will be that way for you also. So, hang in there! Kel

>----- Original Message -----
From: Lgapmon@aol.com To: "Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS" <adhesions@mail.medispecialty.com> Sent: Saturday, June 02, 2001 7:46 AM Subject: cleaning (panic) attack, Liesel

> OK, my lap was done April 24....had adhesions removed and organs
> rearranged...felt good for a few days, then had some minor pain creep back
> in...bearable though.The past few days, the pain has grown. I've gone into a Hope you all are having a better morning and that the weekend is wonderful,
> pain-free and happy, for you --
>
> Love,
>
> Lynda M. in AZ
>

http://www.adhesions.org/forums/listcmds.htm >

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: