Re: adhesions and bloating..emergency surgery/adhesions after 1 week???

Mon Jun 25 10:36:04 2001

Jane,

I forgot to mention that perhaps they should be checking for pockets of fluid around the surgical site. While adhesions begin reforming immediately I don't know that this would cause the bloating or fever....not that quickly. I have severe problems with infections following surgery and I develop these pockets of fluid....this has caused bloating and fever. I would suggest that they do a ct scan to see what if anything is going on.

--
Karla

>----- Original Message ----- From: "Jane Tremper" <jtremp@aol.com> To: "Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS" <adhesions@mail.medispecialty.com> Sent: Sunday, June 24, 2001 12:01 PM Subject: Re: adhesions and bloating..emergency surgery/adhesions after 1 week???

> Thank you for the info. Maybe this will make my mom feel much better. > She is a basket case right now since we just lost my father in August > and my brother is her baby. Thank you all again for your help. > > Jane > t Sun, 24 Jun 2001, Lupinete@aol.com wrote: > > > >In a message dated 6/23/01 7:57:59 PM Eastern Daylight Time, > >anonymous@medispecialty.com writes: > > > ><< Hi Jane, > > First of all i hope your brother has a speedy recovery and God Bless! > > Hang in there! Yes adhesions start the min your opened up,and they > > continue to grow for weeks! I'm not an expert or a doc. But i'm sure > > someone else can be more help than me. >> > > > >This is a true statement. Adhesions do form immediately after surgery. > > > >Hoping that your brother has a good doc and a speedy recovery! > > > >Diane >

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: