Hi All-Great news!

Mon Aug 20 01:19:22 2001

I haven't written for awhile and have only been able to read some of the posts over the past weeks. There are so many of you I would like to talk with but just do not have the time. (Kind of an understatement for a single parent of 5 with twins-age 2). I was in a lot (maybe I should have capitalized that) of pain for about 5 weeks after my last surgery (adhesions). This time my doc used Seprafilm. I finally am pain free and loving life. ( I am of course keeping my fingers crossed it lasts this time.) It is so nice to be able to say NO MORE PAIN MEDICINE, no more laxatives, (sorry to shout and brag, but I can't help myself). Hang in there everyone-there is hope! To all the new people: Sorry you're here-but if you are anything like me you will find this place and the people here absolute life-savers. The wealth of information and the loving and caring of the poeple here. Smile ladies-I'm sending all my good health vibes to all of you. Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers, love Gloria :)

--
Gloria

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: