Jo, Helen C. & others- internet shopping

Tue Oct 23 12:05:44 2001

I shop on the internet all the time. Just make sure the little lock & key are in the lower right hand corner of your screen before you enter any personal information or it isn't a secure site and others could see & get your information.

There is usually a spot to check or un-check asking if they can send you email or share your email address with other companies and I always check "NO". You get swamped with junk mail. I already get enough by others put my name in for things and from them getting our names from support groups.

Allot of good sites for shopping also have ratings. I have never had any problems. JEAN

-----Original Message----- From: adhesions@adhesions.org [mailto:adhesions@adhesions.org]On Behalf Of Jo Eslick Sent: Tuesday, October 23, 2001 5:13 AM To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS Subject: Re: What a PAIN week & weekend!

Ah my sweet Helen!

I'm looking forward to a longer chat with you on ICQ! I love to be able to chat to all my friends on the board....it is great to have a "real time" conversation...hehehehe

Pink bath robe....mmmmm but Helen dearest....what WAS underneath it? hehehe I am in a wicked mood today. I DID have a car accident once....and I was caught a bit short...BUT I ain't gunna tell you what was missing! Needles to say, yes I was injured and went to the hospital in an ambulance with all four of my girls. Everyone was ok, except for Katie who had mild concussion & spent the night in the kids ward & still talks about how much FUN she had! LOL Me on the other hand cried most of the night, because I couldn't thank God enough for getting us all through safe and sound....even if I was every shade of black, blue & purple & was THE most popular patient the next morning during the dr's rounds.....everyone had heard about my spectacular bruising & just HAD to come & take a peek! hehehehe They even took photo's for future reference.....NOW THEY would be great to scare kids with this halloween hahahah I think that they could have encouraged a few new adhesions!!

Thankfully our girls go to schools with strict uniform codes....no nail polish, make-up & jewellery.... BUT.... they still find plenty of reasons to get Shane or I to run them to school! LOL

I travelled to Sydney today ... it's a three & a half hour drive...yep pillow on either side of me & one across my belly....I walked around the shops....spent money...mmm...too much...ssshhhhh don't tell Shane! OK I fess up....I hobbled around the shops! BUT I'm home again, sitting here writing this mini novel (I know they get longer & longer)& I have had a tablet when I got home & a few on the trip down....but I'm really cruising quite ok! :-))

I'm not looking forward to Christmas shopping either, I used to always do it throughout the year, but last year & this year I haven't really ventured out to shop except to get the groceries. I did make a little start on it today though. Have you thought about shopping on the net? I have been visiting a few sites lately, just to see what they are like. If anyone else reads this missive, can you enlighten Hel-yun & I on the good & bad points?

Well, I've taken the hint about my photo on the quilt....boy! I've just gotten used to putting my real name on my postings now you want my face too! oooooo this could be dangerous! LOL

love & warm gentle hugs my friend Jo ;-))

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: