Need some advise!

Tue Nov 27 21:30:53 2001

Hi everyone! I haven't written for a few days now, as I have been having a pretty hard time. Sunday and Monday weren't bad..about a 4 I guess....until around 12 or 1 (which is normal for me) and then I was up to a 6-8. Laid down most of the two afternoons. Today, has been around 9-10....Pretty bad day! I am almost out of pain meds, which causes a lot of anxiety! I called the Dr.'s office yesterday and today, for a refill.....but nothing yet...Guess I'll have to call tomorrow too! Either that, or I will call my GP here in town. I have a question......Does anyone else have teenagers? My son is either SPOILED WROTTEN! Or he's really mad about my being sick. He said something today about the fact that I can't hold a job for more then two months, (I was laid off Sept. 29 from a job I had for 1 1/2 years and began a temp job on Oct. 3..Job ended last week)....I asked him what the heck he meant by that and he said that as a "Parent" I wasn't doing a very good job cuz I can't hold a job and I am sick all of the time any way and we can never do anything but stay home and watch TV and play cards together......That hurt my feelings SOOO bad! When I asked him if he really thought I was a bad parent, he said he was trying to make a point....but couldn't explain what the point was. Before he said this, we were discussing the fact that he hasn't been doing his chores, but yet still goes to Basketball practice etc......I dont know! I feel bad enough, being sick and not being able to do much with him....Money is somewhat of a concern too....Though as I pointed out to him....He has a home, electricity, cable tv, school cloths, money for lunch every stinckin day...... Am I just being overly senstitive? Is he just venting his own feelings about this stinkin disease? PLEASE HELP ME TO UNDERSTAND AND LEARN HOW TO HELP HIM DEAL WITH THIS! I truely don't know how to handle this one! I'm so thankful that IAS is here! You have all helped me through the last week in more ways than I can put into words! Kelley

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: