I'm so upset!

Sun Dec 2 19:01:33 2001

I'm so upset!

I've been sending my family information pertaining to my illness, and to do with chronic pain - as their support, frankly put, really SUX!

Their response:

"Please don't send anymore - we're too busy to read it."

In other words - THEY CAN'T BE BOTHERED!!!!

I give up! I totally give up!

I'm never going to receive the support I wish I could get from them - I really feel my family doesn't give a damn!

I'm feeling SOOOOO HURT!

They don't understand, they don't want to understand!

I'm really starting to hate and disrespect my family - they claim to be Christians - and always act so "holy", but when it comes to supporting their daughter and sister - I only get preached at! I only get criticised, negative criticism, never positive. They're so involved in living their own life's that they NEVER consider what I am going through?

They don't give a stuff about the fact that day in day out I am in so much pain that I can't think straight, that often I go around feeling like I have to vomit, that often I can't eat anything for days! When they see what a mess my home is in I'm accused of being lazy. I'm always being accused of the fact that I'm not a good wife - that I don't provide John with enough support - that I don't always cook the evening meal. I get asked so often the question "when are you going to lose some weight?" - as if they are so perfect!

I don't know for how much longer I can put up with that kind of support!

I am so close to cutting ALL CONTACT with my family - and to think STUFF THEM!

I try and try and try. But they shoot me down whenever they can. They are always letting me down.

Who needs family like that? I need them like I need a hole in my head!!!

I can't stop crying...

And I was feeling so optimistic this morning.

Now all I can feel is my pain. And John is out of the office for a couple of hours - so I can't talk to him!

Lin

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: