Re: Lin - about family support

Mon Dec 3 00:29:29 2001

Dearest Jo,

Oh you are such a good friends. I appreciate your "gift". I will treasure it - and use it - from now on if someone ask me how I am I will reply: "UNBELIEVABLE"!

I am feeling so weary this evening. I think I'll have to go to bed early tonight - hopefully I will be able to sleep.I made dinner and then only ate 1/4 of it, I'm going to cover it with plastic wrap and put it in the fridge, and eat it tomorrow for lunch.

My doctor's nurse called me back at 4 pm - she had talked with my doctor as I had left a message saying that for the last 48 hours I've been having such bad bouts of diarrhea. He's suggested that I take my Isogel (Ispaghula Husk granules) with less water - and if that doesn't do the trick we may have to think of something else! I'm getting pretty sick of having to rush to the toilet all the time!

I am so sore at the moment - it's like someone is pressing all their weight into my right side - at the spot of my kidney! As well as gryping pains around my bellybutton (which thanks to all my ops is no longer in the centre of my abdomen!!! Not that I care!) I've just taken morphine so hopefully I'll feel a little better in about 1/2 an hour. We're watching TV at the moment in our living room - but I think I may go and lie down - and watch TV in our bedroom.

I'll be glad when this day is over. I need to do something about my stress level - as it is making my pain worse - I need to relax and do some deep breathing.

Well, I wish you goodnight.

Thank you my Aussie friend.

Love you,

Lin

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: