Re: ADHESIONS digest 1788

Sat Feb 9 06:32:11 2002

In a message dated 2/7/02 4:30:24 PM Pacific Standard Time, adhesions@adhesions.org writes:

>
> Date: Thu, 7 Feb 2002 11:05:06 -0600
> From: "Sally Grigg" <lostcst@mcn.org>
> To: <adhesions@adhesions.org>
> Subject: Re: Pain after 3 c-sections
> Message-ID: <006801c1affa$32a5dc60$370cc13f@computer>
> MIME-Version: 1.0
> Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
> boundary="----=_NextPart_000_004B_01C1AFC7.4C9B8DA0"
>
> ------=_NextPart_000_004B_01C1AFC7.4C9B8DA0
> Content-Type: text/plain;
> charset="iso-8859-1"
> Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
>
> I agree with Jo, Please get thee to the doctor immediately. I hope you > saved the "white ball". Stuff like that is unusual and when something is > unusual, it's time to see a doctor. Love, Sally

>> ----- Original Message -----
> From: Jo Eslick
> To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS
> Sent: Thursday, February 07, 2002 6:18 AM
> Subject: Re: Pain after 3 c-sections
>

I agree. Having a "white ball" come out of your incision after 1.5 years is very unusual and I find it alarming. What else may have been left behind during your surgery? You may want to document *everything* -- medical records, phone calls, postings, diary, anything. You may end up in court & need to prove your case. I had a Dr. cause my fallopian tubes to become gangrenous after and "exploratory" Laporoscopy she botched terribly. I didn't know enough (or have the energy) to sue her, and she's still out there "practicing". She told me the pain I'd been having ever since I had miscarriage complications (hemorrhaging from a ruptured ovarian cyst) was all "in my head", and that I should be seeing a counselor. Then she hugged me! She dang near killed me with the gangrene! Please do follow up with your surgeon, or any Dr. you trust.

Wishing each of you the best,

Chris36963@aol.com

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: