Pity Party

Wed Feb 13 13:00:25 2002

I have applied to my employer for a medical retirement. I have 26 years with the same company and can't work anymore. My pain won't let me do hardly anything! Any way, I saw the company doc this morning, 5 hours ago, and I'm still sobbing. I know I can come here to vent and then maybe I can calm down. He is apparently the kind we don't like. After telling him of all the problems and pain, he looks me in the eye and says "Adhesions Don't Cause Any Pain" and you don't need to be taking narcotics. This is the worst!! It is so frustrating and humilitating. I get so angry I can't even speak. Then start crying. And that only makes it worse. What are we to do when no one believes us? It is very expensive to go from doc to doc to find a compassionate one who will believe what you say. I feel like I'm beating my head against a wall.

As for the board, I am told this is the place to vent, so I am. I need no response and if the new people don't like it or think i'm selfish or whatever, tough!

I also started my first yoga class and it wasn't shat I expected. It was mostly stretching and breathing. Is that what it is supposed to be? I thought it was more of a meditation type thing. What we did in class(stretching) hurt when I was doing it. I hope this is the type that is suppposed to help. Is it?

Well my tears have ebbed for now. Thanks to you. Painfree days to all with love for tommorrow. HAPPY VALENTINES DAY. Cheryl

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: