My doctor visit today...

Mon Mar 18 18:23:10 2002

Well I was really pleased with my doctor visit today. It was a female doctor and she knows her stuff!! She put me on celebrex and wants to try it for a month and then if that does not work we will look into surgery. Ok, now heres a crazy thing...she read my operation report from when I had my tubal pregnancy surgery...come to find out, when the doc went in to remove the baby and part of the tube he had to remove MANY adhesions!!! I have NEVER had ANY surgeries before in my life!! I asked her how this could be and she said its rare but people do have adhesions without ever having surgery performed. My goodness, I told her I was doomed from the start then!! I cannot blame my adhesions on the surgery. Has anyone here had this?? Well, I have taken my first dose of Celebrex, I will keep in touch on how this works. I researched this drug and it causes weight gain which I DO NOT need!! I guess its a lose-lose situation!! So if I had adhesions before my surgery and my body just DECIDED to make these nasty things what now??? I had no clue this could happen!! Theres no tellin whereelse the darn things are growing... :( well as always any and all advice is very much welcomed and appreciated.....I also have the name of this awesome doc lady if anyone wants it, shes located in Colo Springs, Colorado. Hugs and prayers for all, Christy

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: