Anybody's adhesions CAUSED by gallbladder removal?

Wed Mar 27 19:04:33 2002

Hi. I am new to the site and see that almost everyone here suffers from adhesions due to endo. I do not have endo, but today I had a preliminary diagnosis of adhesions as a result of Gallbladder surgery. My dr. wants to wait for scan results first, but says he's almost positive. I am seeking someone else who has adhesions CAUSED by gallbladder removal. I want to know a few things: My dr. says this type is not operable. Is this true? He said I just need to live with the pain. He prescribed an antidepressant but I can't take it because I'm trying to get pregnant and don't want to affect a fetus with drugs. Are there other remedies to help this? What about diet? He has not helped me with any of this. Also, does it get better or worse as years go by? Can it develop further into an obstruction, or would it be finished growing by now? I had the gallbladder removed 2 yrs ago and this adhesion pain just started 6 mths ago. Is this normal? I'd love to hear from anybody with some insight, I don't know anything about this. Never heard of it til today and am quite puzzled and hope that this pain will go away! Thanks, Kara

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: