Going down hill

Fri Apr 5 16:31:15 2002

Dear All I am starting to go down hill further. My intestines are shutting down again. It has happened before each of my surgeries and causes even more pain. I am also facing knee surgery on both knees. The inside of the knee cap is rubbing on the femur bone. Right now I am going through physical therapy for that, but the insurance only let me have half of the therapy the dr wanted me to have. We still have paper work going to/from the insurance co about covering my trip to Germany. My depression is getting worse with the pain. I have suffered since pre teen with depression, and have been diagnosed with bi polar. I am even having a really hard time shopping, which is about the only thing I can do because I have the cart to help me. I have just had a pretty hard week emotionally as well as physically. I am now taking Morphin 30mg 3 x day, Vicodin 10 mg 8-10 a day,800mg of ibuprofen 2 x day, my Depression meds, Enulose,Reglan, and daily enimas for the constipation. On top of that, I still have pain from adhesions and the pain meds do nothing for my knees. I also just got over 2 weeks of the flu. I guess I just needed to whine a bit. It was also the 4th year anniversary of my grandparents deaths. Thank you all for listening. robin

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: