Re: Going down hill

Fri Apr 5 19:13:19 2002

Dear Robin:

I am so sorry to hear all that you have been through. Please try to hang in there although I know that is hard for you to do....

I will pray for a relief for you. Hugs,

--
Clare

At Fri, 5 Apr 2002, Robin wrote: > >Dear All >I am starting to go down hill further. My intestines are shutting down >again. It has happened before each of my surgeries and causes even more >pain. I am also facing knee surgery on both knees. The inside of the >knee cap is rubbing on the femur bone. Right now I am going through >physical therapy for that, but the insurance only let me have half of >the therapy the dr wanted me to have. We still have paper work going >to/from the insurance co about covering my trip to Germany. My >depression is getting worse with the pain. I have suffered since pre >teen with depression, and have been diagnosed with bi polar. I am even >having a really hard time shopping, which is about the only thing I can >do because I have the cart to help me. I have just had a pretty hard >week emotionally as well as physically. I am now taking Morphin 30mg 3 >x day, Vicodin 10 mg 8-10 a day,800mg of ibuprofen 2 x day, my >Depression meds, Enulose,Reglan, and daily enimas for the constipation. >On top of that, I still have pain from adhesions and the pain meds do >nothing for my knees. I also just got over 2 weeks of the flu. I guess >I just needed to whine a bit. It was also the 4th year anniversary of >my grandparents deaths. Thank you all for listening. >robin

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: