Re: To all my friends/ Sally

Fri Apr 12 07:14:30 2002

Dear Sally, Please don't stop writing to the board. I wish you weren't feeling so sick but we will take you any way we can get you. It is so hard to function and do the things we need to do each day but keep in touch with us and let us know how you are and what we can do to help you. You are in my thoughts and prayers. Your friend, Jan

>----- Original Message -----
From: Sally GriggSent: Thursday, April 11, 2002 10:30 PM To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS Subject: To all my friends/ Sally

I hope my theory is wrong, but the increase in pain for many of us may be that time is passing and the adhesions are worse and the pain is worse. I can no longer function as a greeter to new people on the board, I can barely sit here. Will power is non-existant. I can't ignore the agony any longer. The choices are limited. There are none really. I won't be writing the board much because I'll just make you all depressed and that's not what I want. So please forgive me, but I seem to be sinking into a bottomless pit of pain. Love forever, SallyGet more from the Web. FREE MSN E

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: