Re: Pain Medication

Wed Aug 21 13:50:00 2002

Try Naproxen. It has been a miracle pill for me. I take one every 6 hours as needed. It is non-narcotic, non-habit forming and it is an anti-inflamitory that does not hurt your kidneys like Ibuprophen can. It is basically Aleve only much stronger.

-----Original Message----- From: adhesions@adhesions.org [mailto:adhesions@adhesions.org]On Behalf Of Stephanie Sent: Wednesday, August 21, 2002 11:49 AM To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS Subject: Pain Medication

Just curious about what pain medication is the most effective? I had laparoscopy June 2000 which removed some adhesions and an ovarian cyst. Now, two years later, it's started back up. For me, over the counter medications do absolutely nothing. I have also been on Darvocet which didn't do much either. On a recent visit to the ER for a sprained ankle, I was given Vicoden which not only helped my ankle, but helped the pelvic pain. I have an appointment with my doctor in a couple of weeks and was hoping to have some insight on something specific to ask for. Thanks.

--
Stephanie

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: