Re: Pain Medication

Wed Aug 21 14:00:37 2002

I am always giving Vicodin...It helps somewhat, but not for sleeping at night. I take two of them at night and still wake up about 2 hours later with pain.

Now I went to the ER on Sunday nite, and they gave me shots of morphine. And I can honestly say, that is the first thing that has worked for me. Took my pain completely away...It was the best night sleep I have had in 7 months. I actually slept all nite long, instead of just intervels if 2 hours.

Warm and Soft Huggggz

--
Lori

At Wed, 21 Aug 2002, Stephanie wrote: > >Just curious about what pain medication is the most effective? I had >laparoscopy June 2000 which removed some adhesions and an ovarian cyst. >Now, two years later, it's started back up. For me, over the counter >medications do absolutely nothing. I have also been on Darvocet which >didn't do much either. On a recent visit to the ER for a sprained >ankle, I was given Vicoden which not only helped my ankle, but helped >the pelvic pain. I have an appointment with my doctor in a couple of >weeks and was hoping to have some insight on something specific to ask >for. Thanks. > >-- >Stephanie >

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: