Only two scopes ?

Tue Aug 27 10:22:39 2002

Hello everyone ... I am new to this ... and looking for information not unlike many who come here I would think? Here is a bit about what has gone on with me ... in 94 I had a lapscope, hystroscopic, and d&c ... things seem'd to go ok for a while ... off and on I still throw the precancer cells on my cervics ... so the gyn doc thought it was a good idea to pull my iud ... there were some complications that once again were not explained to me ... I was scheduled for a tubal because I cannot take bc pills ... the doc made five try's with a scope and in the process nic'd a one inch hole in my bladder ... this also lead to a 4 inch incision above the pubic bone that later became infected ... I was informed that I have adheasions throughout my abdominal area ... the doc said it looked like spider webs in there ... that my bladder was fused to the top of my uterus and when she had attempted to move it ... that is when the hole came into being ... so now I am on the mend from my bladder and some things that went rather wrong from a surgery I thought would be very simple ... this is only the second surgery I have had ... has anyone else had an experience like this? I have had abdominal pain for years, but the doc's always call it "women's aches and pains" ... any info or support would be more than welcome ... I think I am still in shock or something right now ... I still have a cone biopsy to go through as well ? ... if you are wondering ... these are government doc's and a government hospital ... VA facilities ... wish me luck ... but I think I need more than that. thanks for listening.

--
kit

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: