Re: TAMI, I HAVE HAD THAT NERVE BLOCK, THIS IS CINDY SHRUHAN

Tue Oct 15 00:24:54 2002

Hi Cindy, Sorry it's taken me awhile to get back to you, it's been a rough couple of weeks for me. My pain Dr is here in Henderson that will do the nerve block. I am almost sure that is what it is called. I really like this Doctor. How long did you give this thing a try. Tell what it was like, other than the pain of course, but where you able to control it, the nerve block thing I mean ??? I am running out of time. How long can a person have one of these things ? My surgery is scheduled for next Monday. I am just at wits end trying to decide to go ahead with this again (number 12) or just put it off until the first of next year. If there is a chance the nerve block will work for me then I would like to try that and wait on the surgery. I know that my adhesions will only return, I'm just so tired of being in constant pain and missing so much time from work. I will either be in the hospital at St. Rose or Sunrise, I will find out on Wednesday when I see my Dr for the pre-op... Well Cindy I hope you are at least comfortable today and I will as always keep you in my prayers. By the way, I would like to know the name and address of your attorney who did your disablility. You can email me with the information when you have time, I'd really appreciate it. tamitorres@hotmail.com. Thanks for any information Cindy, Your friend always, Tami

At Sat, 5 Oct 2002, cindy shruhan wrote: >
>HI TAMI, I SAW THE POSTING ON THIS NERVE BLOCK THING, I JUST WANTED TO
>TELL YOU, THAT I DID HAVE THIS DONE ABOUT 2 YEARS AGO, MY DOCTORS HERE
>IN VEGAS SENT ME UCLA, IN CALIFORNIA, MY NATIVE LAND...HE PUT NEEDLES IN
>MY BACK, HE USED NOTHING TO NUMB IT, EACH NEEDLES FEALT LIKE HE WAS
>JAMMING IT THROUGH MY ENTIRE GUT WALL, BUT I DID IT, IT TOOK ABOUT 1
>HOUR, YOU CANT MOVE EITHER, YOUR FLAT ON YOUR TUMMY, SO JUST WANTED YA
>TO KNOW, IT DIDNT WORK ON ME, BUT LIKE US ALL, WERE WILLING TO TRY
>ANYTHING, GOOD LUCK, TAKE GOOD CARE...A NEW FRIEND, CINDY
>SHRUHAN...EMAIL ME ANYTIME...GOD BLESS YA...

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: