cancelled my surgery

Sat Oct 19 01:01:00 2002

Hello Friends, I just wanted to let everyone know that I have cancelled my surgery on Monday. I can't tell you exactly why because I don't really know myself, except I just am not ready to handle another big operation. I feel bad because I know there are fellow sufferers out there that want to have surgery and can't find a surgeon to cooperate with them. I think maybe I have just been left in pain too long this time, and I just can't handle this. I can't handle it mentally or physically. My family thinks I've lost my mind because I won't go thru with this. I've cried all day today trying to make the decision. I haven't told myu doctor yet, I see him tomorrow for the pre-op. Please God help me for I have no more strength. After 11 operations you would think I could breeze right thru another one. But I feel the older I am getting the Laprotomies are becoming so much more difficult for me. Please say an extra prayer for me, to help me find my strength again. I've missed so much work the past several months that my employers are never gonna understand this. I am hoping that after the holidays maybe I can go thru with this. I see my pain management Dr on the 30th and maybe he can give me a not so crazy pill and help straighten my mind out, who knows, maybe tooooo late for that !!! I'm already on a anti-depressant, maybe I should double that !!! Sorry just a little weird humor. Thank you everybody for being so wonderful and caring and supportive. You are my other family and I love you all........ Take care, your friend always, Tami

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: