Re: cancelled my surgery

Sat Oct 19 21:17:54 2002

My Dearest Tami, I am so glad that you have made your decision..and i pray now that you have peace about it...i truly think you made the right decision..for more reasons than just one..for the most part because i just dont think you need any more surgery until you can have spray gel..for sure..and also because i just dont think it would have been a good idea...if you were not mentally prepared for it..the healing process would have taken a whole lot longer because your stress level would probably have been higher than a kite.. So now i will be praying hard that your Pain Dr..will find a good pain program and get you as comfy as possible..so that your quality of life willl be a whole lot better than it has been.....and you will be able to work and do what you have to do in life...until you can have surgery and the barrier..so you can be completely free of ARD..and completely free of this monster pain and all that goes with it....yeahhhh what a neat thought huh... So now when do you go back to work?? or had you been off getting ready for surgery??? i cant remember whether you were off or not..haaa somedays i cant even remember my own kids names..i guess thats from all the meds.... Im still going to send you something in the snail-mail..i had already gotten it for you..and was going to send it ..as a comfort gift for after surgery..but now we can just call it a Non Surgical Comfort Gift...hehehe...' Or a Just Because Your My Buddy..gift..or just whatever ..anyway be looking for that ok.. You keep me updated Tami-Girl..as to how your feeling and what the pain Doc decides to do..ok.. Im praying for comfort for you as always girl. Much Love and Hugs... Tish

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: