Re: OPRAH ORDER!

Wed Nov 13 13:03:31 2002

Karen, If you could print out my story from the quilt, you are more than entitled to use it. I don't think my picture is there anymore, but it is at http://www.bombobeach.com . I don't know how to download from other sites otherwise I would send it to you myself. Karla kann <stew@cowtown.net> wrote:FLAVOR00-NONE-0000-0000-0000000000003.0;Hi all, I am working on a book to send to Oprah. I believe I have an (inspired) idea that will get the attention of the Oprah staff. Please become a participant of this project by mailing a head shot, color photo of yourself, the ARD sufferer to the address below. This is not my home address, but a business address. We have a machine that puts together books in a neat, professional bound form. Anyone that would like to add a story about themselves, please send that along and I will add your story in the section "STORIES". Please make sure your story is on an standard size 81/2 x 11 paper (just like the copy machine paper)....it can be on a decorative card or whatever you choose--just needs to be that size. Once the book, tapes,(I am sending my daughter's first surgery tape that shows horrible adhesions before surgery begins) etc. are complete, I intend to alert the Oprah staff that our box is coming. Yes, I do have a phone number for this to be accomplished! Our box will be decorated on the outside with your faces. I want the box to be totally covered--top, bottom, sides,etc.your face will be adhered to the package with the see-through strapping tape. The outside of the box will have lines that read "these are the faces of ARD sufferers". I just don't think it will go UNNOTICED when it hits that office!!! I fully EXPECT a phone call from her staff. Also, if you want to include your name, there will be a section of names---maybe just a first name, last initial and your city/state and if you want include your phone number. This would give the staff an opportunity to call whom they please. If anyone knows a doctor that would write even a short article for this book, that is also welcome. Please make sure he (she) is a doctor that has a heart for the ARD sufferer. Anything else that needs to go into this pro together impressive books. They will be helping me. I will take photos of our project and place them on the website as this progresses. Also, If I receive sooo many photos, we just advance to a larger box!!!!Get your photo/info/story in the mail: "The ARD Mission"Attn: Karen1806 Martin DriveWeatherford, Texas 76086

U2 on LAUNCH - Exclusive medley & videos from Greatest Hits CD

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: