Re: Be more than a statisic, be a pioneer! Leave your story on the Quilt

Tue Jan 21 11:45:45 2003

Karen, I do not think you know what you are doing or who you are talking about when posting something like this to HIS board !!!!!!!!! Dr. Wiseman "IS the IAS" in a nutshell! There would be NO BOARD without him!!! His post is what you have replied to so negatively.

Dr. Wiseman is is the founder of this board and the one who started and runs this board. He is also the man doing research on adhesions and only operates on animals.

Dr. Wiseman is not an MD, he is a doctor of medical research. I thought everyone who knows anything about this board and is an active participant knows who he is.

I think you are confusing him with the doctor (Dr. Moore) who is an MD (OB/GYN) and was posting to this board for about a week which upset allot of people. I sure hope this was just a matter of confusing one person for another. If someone really feels this way about Dr. Wiseman then they should be ashamed to be on HIS board. HE is the one trying to help us adhesion suffers!

I strongly suggest you know what and who you are talking about, and know the facts, before posting something like this again! Think before you speak and get the facts first.

I am not saying I have never muffed up and had to correct something I said but this post from you is a huge muff up and needed immediate attention and correction!

JEAN

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: